Ever wondered why hair turns gray — and whether there’s anything you can do to prevent gray hair?
In this short video, Dr. Mary James explains:
– The causes of gray hair, including vitamin b12 and iron deficiency; heart disease; osteopenia; autoimmune conditions; thyroid disease; vitiligo; lifestyle factors including stress and cigarette smoking; and genetics.
– How caring for your hair follicles can prevent gray hair
– Why hair turns gray prematurely
– Whether gray hair is caused by a vitamin deficiency, and the gray hair vitamins solution
– The surprising role of hydrogen peroxide in bleaching hair from the inside-out
– Whether or not you can delay or prevent gray hair
– The role of genetics in determining gray hair
– Gray hair during perimenopause and menopause
– How to calculate when hair will turn gray — and what to do if you start going gray in your 20s
– Gray hair homeopathic treatments to support healthy hair
– How to handle the transition to gray hair, whether you choose to rock your gray or use hair dye
Ready to revitalize your hair? Thousands of women trust doctor-developed Radiance Formula to reduce or stop hair loss and reveal healthy and glowing skin, hair and nails. “Radiance proved to be tremendously helpful in restoring my hair and nail growth and my overall well being. ” — Janet, March 22
Learn more here:
Review verified by independent third party website TrustPilot.
Stay up to date on all the latest women’s health news by subscribing to our channel:
Want more healthy living tips? Click over to our website:
Women’s Health Network has been empowering women to take control of their health for over 15 years. We take an integrative approach that combines the dual wisdom of alternative and conventional medicine to give you the answers you need to heal your health. Our website offers expert insight, reliable advice, and useful tools to help you rediscover your own health and happiness.
Our proven, natural products are made with the most bioavailable nutrients – and without preservatives, sugar, artificial flavoring, dyes or coloring of any kind. They’re doctor-formulated, batch-tested, produced in FDA-inspected labs and laboratory-assayed to ensure the highest quality nutrients go into your vitamin. The best medicine backed by science and clinical research, so that you can truly heal – for good.
Our nurse educators are available to answer any questions you may have. You can chat with them directly or by calling
1 – 800 – 448 – 4919, Monday — Friday, 9am — 6pm EST