*******Buy Your Derma Roller HERE!*******
*****TOP 25 HAIR TRANSPLANT DOCTOR EBOOK AVAIL NOW!!***
A San Diego, CA based biotech company called Samumed is currently in the development of topical SM04554 which manipulates the WNT signaling pathway to cure hair loss. Watch the video to see what the hype is all about!
Welcome to my Youtube channel Hairliciously. In this channel, I will be taking you on a journey of my FUE hair transplant progress. Towards the end of November 2016, I had a 1700 FUE hair transplant done in South Korea at Motion Clinic ( to lower my hairline and to fill in my receding temples. The FUE hair transplant procedure took me about 7-8 hours to complete and cost me approximately $5000 USD.
Hair Transplant consultations: email@example.com
I will be doing daily updates on my hair transplant progress, so feel free to subscribe and ask any questions you have. Thanks for visiting!
Please like, comment and subscribe! 🙂
My hair transplant clinic:
Products I am using to supplement my FUE hair transplant:
1. Finasteride 1mg/day (generic brand for Propecia/Proscar) – Finasteride is approved by the FDA for male pattern baldness and is effective in slowing hair loss for men.
2. Biotin 10,000mcg/day – Biotin is effective in thickening hair, nails, and beautifying the skin. I’ve noticed thicker and stronger hair after using Biotin for the past few months.
3. Vitamin D 3,000IU/day – Vitamin D helps maintain a healthy body
4. Minoxidil (Rogaine) – Minoxidil slows hair loss progression and promotes hair regrowth. I’ve noticed that using Minoxidil helped me grow my transplanted hairs a lot more quicker.
5. Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000 mg
6. Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)