In today’s episode we will answer two frequently asked questions on hair loss in men – Does body building cause hair loss and do creatine supplements for body building lead to baldness.
Having done so many episodes on DHT and hair loss, most of you may develop misconceptions that DHT – Dihydrotestosterone is some evil androgen hormone that serves no purpose in the body but to make our prostates bigger and cause baldness. But infact the actual situation is much more complex. For some people, reducing or eliminating DHT may be the only concern but for some other people keeping DHT levels under control may be the best option.
To understand whether body building causes premature baldness, You need to know the differences in the functions of DHT – dihydrotestosterone and its precursor Testosterone. This is really important, please watch it till the end.
To quickly sum up DHT is biologically important for:
1. Sexual differentiation into a male foetus during embryogenesis,
2. Maturation of the penis and scrotum at puberty,
3. Growth of facial and body hair after puberty.
4. Development and maintenance of the prostate gland and seminal vesicles.
5. Lastly the negative one: That’s Receding Hairline and Male Pattern Baldness by gradually miniaturizing the hair follicles.
Now, Let’s quickly sum up the Functions of the hormone Testosterone. It’s important for:
1. Sperm production and Male Fertility
2. Muscle and Bone development – Remember this.
3. Voice Deepening from puberty onwards
4. Acne and sebum production
5. Libido and Erections.
Now let’s Answer the questions
1. Why do most body builders get bald early? 3:03
2. Do Creatine supplements for muscle building cause hair loss? 4:03
Please hit a thumbs up if you found the video helpful.
Do comment below with your thoughts and queries.
Consider subscribing if you are new to the channel.
FUNCTIONS OF DHT:
DHT AND HAIR LOSS VIDEOS:
STAGE WISE HAIR LOSS TREATMENT:
ALL HAIR LOSS VIDEOS:
#BODYBUILDING #HAIRLOSS #CREATIN #BALDNESS #ALOPECIA
Please Subscribe to OUR CHANNEL –
Check OUR CATEGORIES:
DISCLAIMER: The materials and the information contained on VCareHospital Health Tips channel and associated channels and websites are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.