With just a few simple remedies you can reverse the formation of grey hair! In today’s video, we’re gonna tell you about these natural remedies ranging from oils to foods and many more.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: 8 Ways To Make Your Hair Thicker –
WATCH 🎥: Remove Your Wrinkles With An Anti Aging Banana Face Mask –
#GrayHair #ReverseGrayHair #Bestie
Eat foods rich in Catalase – 00:38
Use Onion Juice – 01:53
Indian Gooseberry or Amla – 02:59
Black Tea – 04:00
Coconut Oil – 05:03
Increase B Vitamins and Copper in your Diet – 05:36
Fo-ti Root – 06:35
Quit Smoking – 07:14
Mustard Oil – 07:45
Black Strap Molasses – 08:29
Curry Leaves – 09:23
1. Eat foods rich in Catalase: The build-up of hydrogen peroxide in your hair follicles is responsible for bleaching your hair inside out and turning it grey.
2. Use Onion Juice: Also rich in catalase, onion juice has been used for centuries as a topical treatment and as a home remedy for gray hair. In fact, long before hair dyes were invented, herbalists advised their patients to rub onions on their scalps to cure gray hair.
3. Indian Gooseberry or Amla: Also called Indian gooseberry, Amla is an effective natural treatment for a number of hair issues. Not only can the herbal supplement reverse graying hair, it can also prevent hair loss.
4. Black Tea: Black tea gives a melanin and keratin boost to your mane which restores the natural pigment of your hair. The herbal black tea is rich with tannins, which stops the production of the DHT hormone, known to cause hair loss. It covers up your grey hair and makes your hair soft and supple.
5. Coconut Oil: This is the most popular treatment for reversing grey hair naturally. The capric and caprylic acids found in coconut oil act like a mini army of antioxidants and disinfectants, while its low molecular weight allows for easy absorption into the hair.
For more information and the rest of the tips, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media:
Medical Disclaimer: i