Today we will debunk 10 Important Myths on Hair loss and Baldness!.
Frequently asked questions like –
– Does Hijama or Cupping Treatment work to treat hair loss?,
– Can Rubbing your finger nails regrow hair?,
– Does Shampooing or washing hair daily causes hair loss?,
– Do balding men have high testosterone levels?,
– Does Wearing Helmets make your bald?,
– Can Salty water or sea water cause hair loss? and many more interesting frequently asked questions on hair loss revealed in this episode. Please watch it till the end and prevent hair loss!
10: If One of Your Parents were bald, you too will become bald?
9: Wearing hats or Helmets can cause baldness!
8: Washing or Shampooing Hair Daily leads to Hair loss!
7: Rubbing You Finger Nails can Regrow Hair and prevent Baldness! This is called Balayam.
6: Hair Loss Stops as Men start to Age – like above 50.
5: Salty water or Sea Water causes hair loss!
4: Balding Men have High levels of Testosterone!
DHT – that s Di-Hydrotestosterone which is a byproduct of testosterone formed by the enzyme 5-Alpha reductase.
3: The Drug Finasteride is a steroid?
2: Stress can Cause Hairloss!
1: Does Hijama or Cupping treatment cure Hair loss?
If you like this video, please hit a thumbs up for me and also share it with your friends. Please comment below with your queries and feedback.
HAIRLOSS ALL VIDEOS:
DHT AND HAIR LOSS:
STAGE WISE HAIR LOSS REVERSAL:
FINASTERIDE SIDE EFFECTS AND MYTHS :
#hairloss #hairlosstreatment #vcare #baldness #testosterone #dht
Please Subscribe to OUR CHANNEL –
Check OUR CATEGORIES:
DISCLAIMER: The materials and the information contained on VCareHospital Health Tips channel and associated channels and websites are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.