बाल झडने की समस्या से पाए छुटकारा | Hair Fall Treatment
Hair is made up of a protein called keratin. The average adult head has about 100,000 to 150,000 hairs and loses up to 100 of them a day
This growth cycle of hair is divided into three phases
Anagen — active hair growth that generally lasts between two to eight years
Catagen — transitional hair growth that lasts two to three weeks
Telogen — resting phase that lasts about two to three months; at the end of the resting phase the hair is shed and a new hair replaces it and the growing cycle starts again.
Types of hair loss:
1) Involutional Alopecia is a natural condition in which the hair gradually thins with age.
2) Androgenic Alopecia: Genetic condition that can affect both men and women.
3) Alopecia areata often starts suddenly and causes patchy hair loss in children and young adults.
4) Alopecia universalis causes all body hair to fall out, including the eyebrows, eyelashes, and pubic hair.
Causes of Hair Loss:
1) Harmonal Changes
6) Auto-Immune Disease
1) Minoxidil (Rogaine) :Topical Application
2) Finasteride (Propecia): Oral Tablets
3) Spironolactone: Oral Tablets
4) Drithocreme (Anthralin): Topical Application
Dr. Mahavir Gandhi,
BHMS, D.Acu. (Delhi)
Bhagwwan Mahavir Clinic
Near Nakshatra Lawn, Burudgaon Road, Ahemdnagar